Intro To Multiplication: Dollar Tree Math?

~Hey, homeschoolers! Here is a video showing how I got my 3rd grader started on multiplication this year. I got the workbook from Dollar Tree, and it wasn't a bad thing. Even though it said Common Core on it, the basic principles weren't bad. It was easy to follow along and Syriah loved it.



The only annoying thing about cheap Dollar Tree workbooks is that they are so small and have only a few pages. The things in there only last so long! You can't fully learn that way! Wish they had bigger, longer versions. LOL!
She's already almost done with this book because this video was filmed about a month ago and she's been doing a few pages per week. But she now knows the basics of how multiplication works.
Have you guys found anything good at Dollar Tree as far as schoolwork? I haven't been there in a while, but I need to take a look. Sometimes, they have great picks.
Hope you all enjoy the video! Subscribe for more! Check out the Instagram page for DAILY updates! I will have more videos coming on the kid's educational progress. Peace out!



            ~Uncaged Learning/Curls of Innocence~


Comments

Popular Posts