I'm PROUD! FULL Week With No Skipped Days...

Hey guys! I've been uber busy as usual.
If you want to see more frequent updates, you should follow my Instagram page, Curls of Innocence. Well, that's if you have Instagram, that is. 
I really wish that I was able to auto post my images and things from IG directly here. I think that would be insanely helpful for me with this blog. LOL! (#advertisingproblems)



Anyway, I have been doing a lot with the kids academically lately. I am proud because today is Friday and I finally completed a FULL homeschooling week with no days off. Woo hoo!
Every week, there's been a random day off because of something... some errand that I have to run, I'm sleepy as hell from not going to bed on time, kids in major trouble and I don't want to see any of them, that type of thing. But this week, there was none of that and I'm proud


Now I know that life happens and that I shouldn't beat myself up if things don't always fall into play. However, I feel more most accomplished when I don't skip a homeschool day. This week, I did it. Yay! We did everything, even our spelling list has been completed. I did forget to give them their spelling test today because I had another small test for them, but that's okay. I may throw it in tomorrow.
The best thing about homeschooling is that there is room for mistakes, even if you screw up. If there's a bad day, you can always put it down and come back tomorrow. I love the versatility. Nothing more blissful than that. 

      ~Uncaged Learning/Curls of Innocence~

Comments

  1. Good for you! We're in the same FB group and I'm ypur newest subscriber. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts