Learning Never Stops For Anyone! Uncaged Learning

  


So, in case you're wondering who's the long haired kid staring at what looks like a supermarket deli, you've probably guessed right! It's my oldest kid, eight years old. I try to bring her grocery shopping with me whenever possible. She can help me the most and I could really use her help.

This always lets me see how simple home based learning really is. Children learn from anything, and I mean anything. Simply taking them to the grocery store is a learning experience, which can be attributed to homeschooling. Just from standing here watching me order two pounds of turkey from Walmart, she is learning how to order things and interact with people. She's learning about the types of meat there are and how they're sliced. She's learning about a ton of things at once, and that's how life should be lived. 

Learning is a lifelong experience. You never really stop learning. And if you're old and you think you know everything there is to know, you are sadly mistaken...



Comments

Popular Posts