Happy New Year! And School Starts... Back To The Old Grind

Happy New Year to all of my homeschoolers, pending homeschoolers, long time homeschoolers. You guys rock!
How was your Christmas break? Kiddos have fun? Did they run you ragged? Do you think they forgot some things academically, depending on how long you took that break?

Today, our break ended. Yep. Smack dab on January 1st. I didn't want to put it off until another week. I was ready. I was a little bored at home and was ready to at least give the kiddos some review work. So that's what we're doing right now.

Do you think you're ready to start back schooling? Let me know in the comments or on Instagram! Follow our journey!


Also, you can catch up on our latest Youtube videos. We has a recent snow day here in Atlanta, which was a complete shock! It hardly ever snows here. The kiddos had a blast.






Comments

Popular Posts