Why People Stopped Homeschooling...

Hey, homeschoolers! I have my personal stance on homeschooling and why most people stopped doing it back then. By back then, I mean the 1950s and below. But it's not just an opinion; it's also very true, indeed.


This picture speaks for itself, so I'm not going to regurgitate what I said. I just wanted to re-create this meme that I made years ago and make it match with my rebranding process. lol 

Same meme from 2015:


The blog on this meme no longer exists and frankly had nothing to do with my business page, so there ya go. lol
I hope that you like the picture and that you agree. I am a rebel. If you know me in real life, you know that I am the kind of person that goes against the grain on purpose. I hate the way the government does things and I don't agree with the public school system. It is sad that we have lost the ways of how to truly parent our kids because both parents have to work most of the time in order to make ends meet. It's sad, pathetic, and unfair in my opinion. Everything is an agenda, and the agenda to force all kids in America to get public education was planned and well thought out, which is why so many kids are stuck in schools now, suffering through Common Core standards. Most of them don't even enjoy going to school, and I sure don't blame them! It's a mess.
I am grateful to be able to homeschool my kids right now and I plan to do it as long as I possibly can. We don't have the most money in the world to do it effectively, but the way we are doing it is just as effective as if we did have an extra 50-100 bucks a month to throw into schooling material. So stick along for the ride if you're interested in how this new school year is going to go. I'm excited! ;) 

~Uncaged Learning/Curls of Innocence~




Comments

Popular Posts