Our Homeschool Classroom Setup! Kinda...

Hello, homeschoolers! In case you haven't seen this on YouTube or Instagram yet, here is a basic run down of our homeschool setup/ classroom, however you want to look at it. Where we're living is temporary, so I make due with whatever little space that I have. I think that I do a pretty good job of organizing. lol


Since this video that was posted 3 weeks ago, a couple of things in the setup have changed, but for the most part, everything is still in place. Things are going very well and I'm happy. I do get burnt out and skip a day every now and then, but hey; what homeschooling family doesn't? It's no big deal, as long as the kids are still learning something every day, regardless.
Sometimes, our days fall more under unschooling than traditional homeschooling, but that's kind of the point. I don't even mind that at all. That was the original goal. Things don't always go as planned; unexpected things pop up that deter your original plans. But that's life. You just adjust and keep it moving. :)

~Uncaged Learning/Curls of Innocence~
Follow us on IG for daily posts!





Comments

Popular Posts