A Simple Chart That Makes All The Difference... 2019 Changes

Hey, happy homeschoolers!
It's been a minute. Again. I know; I have been majorly busy. lol
If you are not subscribed to my YouTube, then you probably missed the last few videos that I had done recently. Go check out Curls of Innocence on YouTube if you're curious. There are some fun ones from the holidays!
Since the new year started, I have switched up the way I do things a bit with the kids, just to try something new that works for us. If you don't already know, we are working with a very small space and everything has to go according to schedule or else the household gets chaotic. And chaos isn't good for anyone. LOL
What have I changed? Well, I have implemented a new behavior chart for the kids. It's simple, yet it works. It's kinda something that I've been wanting to do for years, but never had an extra dry erase board. Then when I got one, I hadn't remembered about this. Ha!


The 3 oldest kiddos are on the chart because they are old enough to know how to behave, and this tally chart has been working so much! I just started it this month and so far, Jam and Mari have had 10 tally marks already once and had missed out on their gamer weekend the last two weeks. LOL
This is for the new week right now, and already they all have tally marks because they were goofing off this morning when washing up. That cost them 2 tally marks. Depending on the offense, they will get 2 each, sometimes it's one. But it's simple and their behavior has drastically improved since implementing this small chart. I am thoroughly impressed.
What do you do to help your child act better throughout the school week? Comment down below or write me on Instagram! @Curlsofinnocence


~Uncaged Learning/Curls of Innocence~



Comments

Popular Posts