Practice That Handwriting!

 Lately, I've been on the kids as far as their handwriting. Well, technically, that's a daily thing. We stress good handwriting in this household for sure. 

But I've been paying even more attention to it lately, because they're getting older and I want their cursive to improve. The 3rd grader doesn't always write neat as far as printing, so I'm always on her with that. I tell all of them, "no flying letters!" or " if it's sloppy, I'm tearing it up and you're going to start over!" Ha! They hate that; I'm sure, but I'd like to be able to read what they write. I can't stand illegible handwriting.


I give them a lot of writing assignments throughout the week, so they definitely have means of practicing. 

It's a big priority for us. Even Jalani, who is in kindergarten/first grade, is working on his handwriting. And he's getting better! I'm impressed. As long as I stick to it, they'll always improve. 

How do you guys improve handwriting?

~Uncaged Learning Homeschool~
Instagram


Comments

Popular Posts