Tiny Updates. 2023 Is Flying!

 Hey, homeschool dudes and dudettes! It's been some time. I haven't posted here in so long. Whoa... I had to remind myself that I need to post. 

I have been on a homeschool break lately, so I don't have much to talk about, to be honest. The kiddos are growing and learning, mostly through unschooling at the moment. Life is chaotic in other areas, and scheduled book work has been last on the list. But I will get back there soon.

My oldest child is now 14, ya'll. Yikes! Where the hell has time gone!? I can't even believe it. 2023 is flying by too quickly. Sometimes I get down and sad because well, you know... life is pretty stagnant. I don't have much for the kiddos to do sometimes, but I still manage to post on Instagram. Usually it's just pics of them playing outside or a hairstyle update, but I am still active on @uncagedlearninghomeschool.

The kiddos recently built this cute little hut out of sticks, logs, and pine needles! Hubby and I were so proud. More pics are on Instagram. I enjoyed the primitive thinking... it got me really wishing that we could go back to building structures with our hands and make them sustainable. Man, oh man. Do I wish... because sadly, they had to take down the structure when we were done building it. These apartment people will not let us keep that thing around. We aren't taking any chances. Ha! 
We always enjoy taking care of the stray cats in our area. That is the pinnacle of our day at times. The kiddos have been learning cat care just because of this, even though we can't afford to take them into our home. We feed them, talk to them, and play with them. When we can, that is. Cat food sure ain't cheap... lol!
Currently behind on a lot of life things and happenings, but hey, what can you do but keep working on it? That's pretty much what I am aiming for. The fact of the matter is, the kiddos are always well fed, sheltered, and loved to the best of our ability. Nothing is perfect, but who's household is? 




~Uncaged Learning Homeschool~






Comments

Popular Posts