You Deserve It!

 Hey, happy homeschoolers! Happy Monday!

Don't forget to pat yourself on the back for homeschooling! It takes a ton of patience, love, and common sense to do this and be sane enough to continue to do it. Some days, you'll question why you're doing it; some days you'll love it, and some days you'll want to run out of the house screaming bloody murder while ripping every strand of hair from your head. Been there... a lot.

Give yourself credit where it's due, especially if you're schooling more than three kids. It's not always an easy feat. Homeschooling older kids who have breached age 9 and over are a little more difficult to appease sometimes, because they want and require more than they used to when they were let's say,  five. I'm definitely dealing with that. 

But guess what. Because of this covid pandemic, I couldn't throw the older kids in school even if I wanted to now! I'm not gonna lie; we considered it for half a second; however that opportunity is out the window. So I have to deal with it, and sometimes, I'm just not ready to deal with it.

Life is life, and I continue to do my best to praise myself, anyway. If you don't reward yourself, how will you ever keep the incentive to homeschool those little ones your own way? 

                           ~Uncaged Learning Homeschool~

Follow us on IG! @uncagedlearninghomeschool

Comments

Popular Posts